The international seminar on “Financing Rural Electrification in Africa”, 30th - 31st May 2016 in Berlin, Germany, will focus on funding sources and financial instruments from the United Nations, the European Commission, The African Development Bank, Local Banks, Private Equity and Global Crowd Funding.
The European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law offers this international seminar specifically for national, regional, local authorities, public and private financial organisations as well as providers in the field of rural electrification from all over the world. This seminar helps to identify and access the different funding structures in order to finance the project implementation in practical terms.
- Achieving Energy Access in Africa - Instruments of the African Development Bank
- Clean Mini Grids and Off-Grid for Rural Electricity Access in Africa
- Financing Project Implementation
- Private Equity: how to access Capital for Rural Electrification
- Practical experience from On-site Project Implementation for Rural Electrification
- Local Funding Sources for Rural Electrification
- Crowdfunding Mitigation at Scale