06-11-2017 to 17-11-2017, Bonn, Germany
Fiji is hosting the 23rd Conference of Parties of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, which will be held in Bonn, Germany. As every year, REEEP will be present, organising and participating in side events. The list below gives an overview of where to find us, and will be updated daily before and during the COP.
REEEP-organised Side Events
- Financing Transformative, Resilient Development Outcomes - Approaches from Eastern and Southern Africa - organised by REEEP, SouthSouthNorth, ICETT and the Governments of Namibia and Swaziland. Thursday, 16th of November, 11:30-13:00, Meeting room 7
- Getting the Right Financing for a Low-Carbon Agrifood Sector in Cambodia: Lessons Learned and Opportunities for Scale-Up of the Clean Energy Revolving Fund. REEEP is co-organising this event with Nexus for Development, the implementing organisation of the Cambodia-based CERF. Tuesday, 14th of November, 18:45-20:15, Energies 2050 Pavilion
Other Events by REEEP Partners
- Katrin Harvey will be discussing the latest developments in the Climate Change, Clean Energy and Urban Water project at an event titled Climate finance & energy efficiency: Opportunities to enhance sectoral and national action, organised by IPEEC and RAMCC. Thursday, 9th of November, 15:00-16:30, Meeting Room 11.
- Martin Hiller will participate in a panel discussion on the topic 'Why Land Matters for a Low Carbon, Green Energy Future', organised by the Republic of Korea. Global Renewable Energy Forum, Sunday, 12th of November, 13:30-14:30, Hotel Königshof Bonn.
- Sabera Khan will be speaking about PFAN at an event titled Cleantech Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Transformative Climate Solutions, organised by UNIDO, CTCN, GEF and PFAN. Tuesday, 14th of November, 18:30-20:00, Moroccan Pavilion.