21-02-2018 to 22-02-2018, Mombasa, Kenya
The Africa Environmental, Social & Governance and Green Investment Forum will bring together ESG and sustainable investment professionals to discuss contemporary issues related to ESG, sustainable and impact investing in Africa.
The forum aims to:
- Bring together leaders from various sectors to discuss legal and regulatory frameworks, fund investment strategies, environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations and other issues impacting ESG and green investment in Africa
- Focus on long-term strategic collaboration with active stakeholders in Africa and other regions to advance developments in the industry
- Incorporate input and evaluate practical case studies from international and indigenous market, with the aim of benchmarking on developments, opportunities and challenges
- Discuss opportunities and challenges of Green Bonds
- Discover eligible green projects in Africa
- Engage in case-study discussions on Green Bonds as an alternative investment option.